MOOS Project Viewer - viewer for Microsoft® Project
MOOS Project Viewer is a viewer for Microsoft® Project that allows you to open and print any Microsoft® Project file. Running on any Java enabled platform including Windows®, Mac OS X and Linux it is the most flexible solution to view in a dynamic way any Microsoft® Project generated file type.
Why users need it
If someone receives a file generated by MS® Project and it does not have Microsoft® Project installed on his computer and he only needs to view it then he needs a viewer for Microsoft® Project. Summary:
- You only need a viewer for files created with MS® Project
- Save money
What you get by using MOOS Project Viewer
- Open any Microsoft® Project file type (mpp, mpt, xml) and all Microsoft® Project versions (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013)
- No need to have MS® Project installed on your computer
- Easy to use interface (easier than in Microsoft® Project)
- Available views: Gantt Chart, Task Usage, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, Tracking Gantt, Team Planner
- Automatically load master-projects and sub-projects
- Print any view
- Wide Gantt chart timescale range (from minutes to years)
- Show critical path, deadlines and baselines
- Show/hide, arrange and resize columns per each view
- Display colors for task bars on Gantt chart
- Possibility to filter tasks
- Open files from your Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive account
- Running on multiple platforms (Windows - 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8; Mac OS X; Linux)
- 24 hours support
Microsoft® Project compatible
Read the Latest news...
No doubt we have liked the software. But I must say that your timely support has really impressed me a lot.