MOOS Project Viewer - viewer for Microsoft® Project
MOOS Project Viewer is a viewer for Microsoft® Project that allows you to open and print any Microsoft® Project file. Running on any Java enabled platform including Windows®, Mac OS X and Linux it is the most flexible solution to view in a dynamic way any Microsoft® Project generated file type.
Why users need it
If someone receives a file generated by MS® Project and it does not have Microsoft® Project installed on his computer and he only needs to view it then he needs a viewer for Microsoft® Project. Summary:
- You only need a viewer for files created with MS® Project
- Save money
What you get by using MOOS Project Viewer
- Open any and all Microsoft® Project files (mpp, mpt, xml) and Microsoft® Project versions (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010)
- Wide Gantt chart timescale range (from minutes to years)
- Display active/inactive tasks
- Handle task scheduling mode: automatic or manual
- Show critical path, deadlines and baselines in Gantt chart
- No need to have MS® Project installed on your computer
- Easy to use interface (easier than Microsoft® Project)
- Show colors on task bars in Gantt chart
- Running on multiple platforms (Windows - 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7; Mac OS X; Linux)
- Available views: Gantt Chart, Task Usage, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, Tracking Gantt
- Print any view
- Show/hide, arrange and resize columns per view and keep settings
- 24 hours support
- Free upgrades
Microsoft® Project 2010 compatible
Read the Latest news...
No doubt we have liked the software. But I must say that your timely support has really impressed me a lot.